Saturday, April 09, 2005

Stupid Caps-2

I hate to get on my soapbox again, but stupid, boorish people who wear ugly caps indoors really yank my chain.

Tonight we went to the theatre. Saw The Cocktail Hour by Guerney, a delightful production. However, my enjoyment was greatly diminished by the sight of one yahoo, sitting there with his stupid cap on his head. My God! Even in the theatre these people wear their caps. To make it worse, this idiot was the husband of one of the performers. You would think that anyone that close to the theatre might have a little bit of good taste.

Maybe this proves what I have often suspected: those caps are glued, rivited, stapled, nailed or otherwise permanently fixed, and cannot be removed. I wonder if these people sleep wearing their stupid caps?

No comments: